You will need:
- 2 cups rolled oats (not quick cooking)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup raisins (or you can do mini chocolate chips and leave off cinnamon)*
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease or spray muffin tin.
- Mix together oats, brown sugar, wheat germ, cinnamon, flour, raisins (or choc. chips) and salt. Mix with a fork and make a well in center. Pour honey, egg, oil, and vanilla into well. Mix well using your hands and press firmly into muffin tin. (I only fill 1/2 way.)
- Bake for 15 minutes until circles turn golden.